Here is Bryce deciding that he wants to get in Millie's kennel.
and here he is with his little mischievous grin.
This was on New year's eve when we had the Great Dalmuti marathon, it was quite the ordeal with 15 players and it totally made you have a different strategy with that many players. It looks like Nate is in the Great Dalmuti spot at this time of the game.
Of course we ate and ate the whole holiday!
Even the little boys ate and ate, I have never done so many dishes in my life, except when all of my kids were at home.

We had a baby shower for Mary at Rachel's and were glad to have so many people come!

The boys were either playing games or cheesing it for Grandma, here I think they are all mesmerized watching TV on Grandma and Grandpa's bed. Except of course, Evan is cheesing it.
We had fun watching everyone play wii and our favorite to watch was everyone boxing each other. Here is Evan trying his hand at boxing.
Nate and Rachel went at it, I can't remember who the champion was but I am sure Rachel will remember.

Jon and Mel were entertaining to watch and I especially liked when Mel was playing when he wasn't and he had to make sure she had plenty of Vaseline on her face and that he kept calling her his"million dollar baby."


2 comments:
ahhhhh...that brought back some good memories. If I recall, I think that was the ONLY time Nate was in that spot! :) The boxing was probably the best part though!! Especially Rainee. :) Can't wait for the videos!
I don't think we will comment on who won :)
I LOVE the picture of Livy with the big smile :)
Post a Comment