Friday, January 23, 2009

Super Cute and almost super tiny feet

Okay, I know you want to get to the pictures, but I just have to say that yes he is a pretty cute baby and as far as I could see he was a pretty good baby as well. He made cute little cooing sounds and I didn't really get to hear him cry but Isaac had made a video which was taken right after he was born and he had a cute little soft cry. His hands are big and his feet match his hands, Mary thinks he has Isaac's nose and ears, Isaac thinks he has Mary's lips, so it was a great combination and he is SUPER CUTE!

The feet to fit the shoes.
His hands,he has really long fingers.

I love yawning pictures.


Cute little eyes.


Cute little lips.



Cute little Mom.


Cute little face.



Cute Parents.

He is just cute.



Cute family.

Okay, happy Grandma.


Isaac and Mary are thinking that his name will be Lincoln.



He is pretty strong and already holding up his little head.



Isaac at work came up to visit his new little boy.
We are so happy he is here and Mary and baby will be going home today. Way to go Mary and Isaac, we are glad to have another cute little boy to add to all of the other cute little boys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is pretty dang cute! I think he has Mary's eyes. The last picture with Isaac and the baby. The baby has the funniest, cutest littlest face. Congrats guys!!

Rachel said...

Nate too thinks he looks like Mary. He is adorable and we can't wait to love him some more!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails