
In the night when I was awake I could here these soft creaking sounds and I wondered what they were. After Ryan came and kissed me goodbye, I lay there waiting to hear him pull out of the driveway instead I could hear scraping sounds so I thought,"It must have snowed" I tried to go back to sleep but noticing that he hadn't left yet kept me from sleeping. In a few minutes I heard the back door open and he came up the stairs and came in the room and started taking off his shirt and tie. So I got up and looked out the window and we had a lot of snow fall during the night. He hadn't parked in the garage because Isaac, Mary, Lincoln, Jess, and Mac had come up Sunday afternoon and he had come after them so he never thought to park the car in the garage. The soft creaking sounds I had heard during the night was the snow falling off the roof and there was about a 4 foot pile of snow that had landed on his car. After several minutes of shoveling Ryan realized it was going to be useless to shovel and get to work on time. So he changed his clothes and started shoveling and plowing for half the day. It was pretty but I really wish I had taken a picture the day before because the snow was about gone.
Now the banks are back where they were earlier. The electriciy went off for about 3 hours in the middle of my bread making so I had to knead it all by hand. Man I admire those pioneer women who had to do all the work by hand all of the time. I bet there arms were strong and buff.






3 comments:
That is ALOT of snow for just over night!! Grandma actually called me that next day and told me they had gotten like 10 inches. Lincoln looks jaundice...or is it just the lighting? He is pretty cute though.
He was jaundiced but is actually looking better,actually I think it is more the lighting though.
He is looking cuter and cuter! see you soon!
Post a Comment