Saturday, February 7, 2009

This week...

This morning as I ate my cereal by the computer, this seems to be my morning ritual, I get my cereal, read my e-mails and then check my blog, then go to Mel's, then Rachel's, Mac and Jess, Rainee's then Isaac's and Mary's. All while eating my bowl of cereal, I guess I do this to make sure that everyone is still out there and nothing has happened while I was sleeping.

I saw some cute pictures of Lincoln on Mary and Isaac's blog and Mel's comment of, "finally some pictures." I thought I have some cute pictures of him I better get them where she can see them so here they are.

This one almost looks like he is laughing, I don't think he really is but his expression right as I took the picture makes it look that way.


He is getting to look more like Isaac but there are some cute expressions he makes that remind me of Mary.

In this one I can see Mary's lips.He is starting to fill out in his face, but he is still just a small little ball when you hold him, I love it when babies are like that, they are just so fun to put up on your shoulder and hug.


I catch him often having this little furrowed brow look, it makes me wonder what he is thinking.


Here is another of kind of a smile while he is sleeping, Mr. Jones always said that when they do this as babies they are dreaming of big jugs of breast milk.

There is nothing as sweet as a sleeping content baby.

Tydon came up to visit and I had him model one of the hats I knitted, he liked it for awhile then had to run and play with Grandpa.

Here are some more little Mary Jane shoes, they are so much fun to make and I am still thinking of more combinations.

Kace and Tydon were playing tag with Grandpa they would do these,"Na, Na, Na's," and then Ryan would chase them around the house, catch them, throw them on the bed and tickle them and they would jump off and run for more of Grandpa's chasing. I totally thought some one would break some bone or have some laceration but they came through with no injuries.

Tydon loved this part.
Then we played the water game and if any of you know Kace you know this game. The person who is it thinks of a category and then the participants say what they think the person who is it is Not thinking and the person who is it walks around with a teaspoon full of water, if you say what he is thinking you get doused with the teaspoon of water. This is Kace's absolutely favorite game.
Here he is after saying what someone was thinking.

Of course Tydon plays it too but when he throws water on you he throws it back over his head instead of at you and I think he gets more wet than the person in front of him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lincoln at times looks like Isaac, but then sometimes he looks like Mary. He is a cutie either way though. You should try making a thinner band across the tops of the Mary Jane ones. Make them like slip ons. Those yellow ones are pretty cute. I like the buttons.

Rachel said...

I of course LOVE the booties. They are so cute! Love all the pics too :) Your ritual sounds a lot like mine!

Lana said...

LOL- Thats what I do with my cereal- just more like 9am. Lincoln is adorable- and I love his name. I just got my yarn today to start. I have to tell you, I dont know how to crochet, but I have to learn so I can make these for these little boys of mine. I hope they turn out. If not I will be calling you!!=0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails