Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm trying not to be depressed

We have had more snow and it is a blustery, windy, winter day but look at the date! It is not winter it is Spring! So I had to take some inside pictures to make me think that it was spring. The chickens think it is spring because they are laying like crazy, anyone need any eggs? It is going to be Easter soon so some springy Easter decorations are trying to make me feel better. We had our New Beginnings on Tuesday and it turned out great and I feel bad that I forgot my camera because it was so cute with our little Beehives (not the girls, the ones we made.) hanging from plant stands and flowers blooming in the value colors everywhere so the top picture is a small remembrance of the night. I'm thinking the egg hunt will be in the snow again. Maybe we should make it a tradition to have it in May, it was so fun when the weather was so nice. Last year we celebrated it in May because everyone was going to be here when Mac came home from his mission, it was great and the memories of that day are already making me feel better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could be there for the hunt. Being away now, I think that is my favorite holiday. Of course other than Christmas. Who has an Easter egg hunt up a mountain!?

Donene said...

I think that would be the Jones'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails