Well, the only picture I could find with her in the sun and a white shirt was with her hair pulled back, I tried some others and they were very noticeable because of the lighting. And Yes, Melanie it is sunny and warm which it is not at this moment.
I didn't even notice, I had to read the comments to know that you had used your photoshop talents. It is a very beautiful group though, if I do say so myself.
I know what Nate is looking at... it's that guilty/uncomfortable look.... obviously I am with Nate more than with Mac (that's what Mac said anyway- always so jealous)- Nate is just hoping that nobody notices I have my arm around him and my head on his shoulder... we've always been good pals, and the best part is Rach is totally down with it :)
7 comments:
Looks pretty good. What is Nate looking at?
The more I look at it though, and if you don't click on it and blow it up. Jess almost looks like a guy since her hair is pulled back.
I am looking at it and saying it looks like Summer. Green grass and no snow. When was this taken?
Well I think you did a good job photoshopping but I do think that Jess needs to have her hair down like the other girls.
Well, the only picture I could find with her in the sun and a white shirt was with her hair pulled back, I tried some others and they were very noticeable because of the lighting. And Yes, Melanie it is sunny and warm which it is not at this moment.
I didn't even notice, I had to read the comments to know that you had used your photoshop talents. It is a very beautiful group though, if I do say so myself.
I know what Nate is looking at... it's that guilty/uncomfortable look.... obviously I am with Nate more than with Mac (that's what Mac said anyway- always so jealous)- Nate is just hoping that nobody notices I have my arm around him and my head on his shoulder... we've always been good pals, and the best part is Rach is totally down with it :)
Post a Comment