Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tulips


A few years ago we went to Holland at about this time of year and we were able to go to a flower farm and seeing these pictures reminds me of that day. Aren't these pictures just the most colorful fields you have ever seen? Someday... I am going back because it was just the most enjoyable experience.





I really liked the flower markets everywhere. There was a bunch of fresh flowers everywhere you went, on your side table in the hotels where we stayed, in the rest rooms, on every table where we ate, in the shops, and around every block there would be another flower stand. It felt Heavenly! Today I am remembering that heavenly feeling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those fields are awesome! It looks like a painted picture far away. I want to come when you go again. And bring back some of those yummy waffle-caramel cookie like treats.

Sandra and Rob said...

Donene those chicks are so cute. And so creative. I love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails