On Saturday (I am not sure how Kace knew it was your birthday coming up, but somehow he did) and we were all outside cleaning up. Kace asked me to come over to the patio where he was writing with sidewalk chalk. This is what he wrote............
If you can't tell it says (you may have to blow it up),
"Happy Birthday Granma
love Kace and Ty
You are the best granma in the world!"
That last part got cut off.
We hope you have a happy birthday and are so grateful for you and all you do for us. We are so happy that you are our mom and grandma!
We love you Donene!

2 comments:
Rach, what are you doing up so early!!?
We love you mom, and have a wonderful birthday!
Okay, you are making me cry. Kace that was so nice and I love you. Thanks Rachel, I love you too!
Post a Comment