
I have been able to tend this sweet little boy,(can you call boys sweet?) Well he is and has the cutest little personality. While watching him we had to have a photo shoot. His Mom is working hard trying to finish her degree at USU and we are all happy that she is almost finished!! Yea! Mary! You did it! even though you had cute little Lincoln right in the middle of your last semester. We are so happy that you persevered and was able to finish even though you had to take him to class at times. My admiration goes to you for working so hard and accomplishing your goal!
5 comments:
He is so cute! He definitely looks like he belongs in the Jones family.
He is adorable. How could he not have a cute/sweet personality with Mary and Isaac as parents?! :)
He is really cute!
I really wish I could see him in person, and hold him, and squish him!
Thanks Everyone! Thanks Donene for the thoughtful blog. We wish you could come hold him in person to Mel.
Post a Comment