Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Here is some pictures with all of us and the one below is of my mom and I in Puerto Rico.


I just wanted to wish my wonderful mother a very happy day. Sometimes I wonder how she ever did it having 6 kids in 7 years. She did a great job in raising us and because of her I am here on this beautiful earth. She is a wonderful person and friend and supports her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren in all that we do. I love you Mom and am so glad that you are my Mom here on earth.

6 comments:

Rainee said...

I too am grateful for my wonderful mom and grandmother. Both of them have been shining examples of how to support and raise their kids. They have always been there for me in all that I do.

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!! We love you, and you are the greatest Mother in the world that anyone could ever ask for.

Rachel said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! We love you and had a great time with you the other night! Hopefully Ryan didn't get a black eye!

Donene said...

Yes, the comments he would have made from the pulpit would have been quite hilarious. Some of the ones that we thought of were, "Brothers, today is mother's day and I forgot." or " My wife didn't think a new rifle is an appropriate gift for Mother's day."
What were some of the rest of them?

Unknown said...

What!? I think that needs some explanation.

Donene said...

Do you remember the scene from "meet the parents" when the girlfriend gets hit in the head playing volleyball. Well, that happened in our volleyball game and Nate hit the ball hard and it hit Dad in the face and we wondered if he was going to have a black eye. Then we wondered what he would say to explain the black eye since he was conducting on Sunday. What would you have him say to explain his black eye on Sunday morning?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails