Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shoes for her Birthday

We celebrated Caitlin's birthday on Friday and I kind of have to explain these pictures. Caitlin loves shoes, (she must be related to me!) Her gift from Rachel, Nate, Mac and Jessica was the pair of shoes in the top left hand corner of the above picture. When Tydon saw those brand new heels he was all excited to try them on so he pulled off his shoes and tried walking on the stilts. Pretty soon we couldn't get the shoes off of him so Jessica went and got some of her heels for him to play in. Then Mac had to get his "special shoes" on and it was the night of the "SHOES". It was so funny to watch Tydon's face as he walked around so seriously with his sparkly shoes on.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so dang cute!! Livy loves to get my heels out as well.

Sandra and Rob said...

That video is so cute! I love that!

Rachel said...

Too bad I don't own any heels!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails