These are not pictures from the 4th of July but it has been boring around here with all of the kids gone. I guess we celebrated all last week so I just had my 4th a little early. Rainee and the boys came and we had a lot of fun at Idaho days.
Evan is so fun to watch, I think because he is so animated he loved the bouncy house and because I was in charge of him there are a few more pictures of his cute little face.
Even more than the bouncy house he loved the train, I guess you would call it a train, maybe a country train, I wouldn't want to call it a redneck train but maybe that is what it is. He could go as many times as he wanted and he, Layne, Bryce, and Carson definitely got their money's worth.
Bryce liked catching the ducks in the pond and all of them loved, loved, finding the candy in the haystack. They weren't hungry for the rest of the day because they filled their pockets and munched on it as much as they could. I think the Idaho Days royalty was getting tired of seeing them at her booth. 
They checked out the Tee Pee and acted like the little Indians that they are.
It was a hot day so of course when we made it home we had to try out all of the water acitivities. It was a great day and hope all of you had a Happy 4th holiday!
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! Why did we never go before?
We will have to go next year! Looks like a blast!
The Marriot reunion is usually the same weekend and we usually drive through at night when it is winding down.
Post a Comment