This last week was a full week and I feel like I need to post some pictures everyday because I took so many! (I know Rachel is waiting for the tree hugger blog.)
The Cannon's came to visit and it seemed like we were doing something every minute and I don't get to take pictures of their cute little faces very often.
When I was little I took swimming lessons in the summer at Katherine Johnson's pool. She would always have diving for pennies at our last swimming lesson of the season. Kace and Layne spent much of their time in the hot tub doing everything but relaxing, (I think that is what hot tubs are for?) They wanted me to get them something to dive for so I went in and got a handful of pennies. The competition was on and I think they would have spent the rest of the day diving for pennies but we had to stop because they hadn't had any food in the last 5 hours, their hands looked like prunes, and they were beginning to gasp for breath. The breath holding under water was getting to be hard because they each wanted to find the most pennies. It was funny because they wanted to have an equal number of coins. I had thrown in a few dimes and a nickel with the pennies. The nickel seemed to be the grand prize because that was the one they wanted the most. The winner was the one who found the nickel.

We had a lesson on learning which coins were of the greatest value. When they were finished they made it fair and square.


2 comments:
Yeah, I definitely think that Isaac's "cheese" makes the picture! :) What a funny kid!
You know me very well and I am waiting for that particular post!! :) can't wait!
Post a Comment