Sunday, September 13, 2009
Happy Birthday Kace!!
Today is Kace's 7Th birthday, I can't believe that he is 7! We celebrated his birthday before we left for PA. I love Kace's exuberance for life, he is such a happy inquisitive child. He loves to read and sometimes when I am having a conversation with him I have to remind myself that he is a kid because it feels like you are talking with an adult.
He is a great big brother to Tydon and is always watching out for him. I think Tydon has really missed him since he started first grade this year.
He looks like he is really bored with the process of the cake thing but he is kind of like his Dad and tries to hide his emotions, but inside he is saying "YEA! it's my birthday!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kace loved this post! We are so grateful we were able to celebrate with you. Now for the party tomorrow with the friends........I hope we survive.......and it is supposed to rain :(.
Happy Birthday Kace!!!
You must be getting the rains from the East. It rained the first 2 days we were here.Have a great party.
Post a Comment