Saturday, October 31, 2009

It is also someone's Birthday

Not only is it Halloween today but it is also someone's BIRTHDAY!
Can you guess who this cute little baby is?

This one kind of gives it away, Yes, it is Jessica's Birthday on her own special day Halloween, everyone else celebrates it too! I guess that would be a fun birthday because you could always have a big party. We love having Jessica in our family, she is a great wife to Mac and I am glad to claim her as a daughter.
Isn't she beautiful!
Have a very happy day and may all your Birthday wishes come true!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We love you Jess!! And HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! We are glad to have you in the fam!

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!! I hope you have a great day and that Mac has lots of fun things planned :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jessica. Hope your day was "spooky" and fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails