Monday, November 9, 2009

Some pictures from the week

Last week I had some special visitors to my door. I think it is the grim reaper and of course it is a green dragon. They came trick or treating but Tydon didn't want any of my treats, he just wanted to hurry down to the playroom and find the tractors and horses. He loves to come and visit me, I don't think it is to really see me, but to play with "THE TRACTOR". I don't know quite what it is about this tractor but he certainly loves playing with it. When I was watching him (while the rest of his family was in San Diego) he would play for hours with the tractors, horses, and wooden corrals. I came in to watch him and noticed that he was trying to scoop up this horse with the bucket of the tractor. I asked him what he was doing with the horse and he replied," Oh, this one is dead." and he proceeded to take it over to the other side of the barnyard and dumped it out on the floor. I think he has been watching his Grandpa Andrew at the dairy.

OOOoooh, I am scared!

This last week we also celebrated Jessica's birthday by going to Firehouse Pizza. We had fun watching cute little Lincoln and we laughed at how photogenic this cute little babe is. If I held up the camera to his face, this is the look I would get. He knows how to take a great picture and has this look every time I would hold up the camera. He would even give this look when I was just pretending to take his picture. This kid doesn't take a bad picture, he must be the grandson of a professional photographer!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You got some cute pictures. Better than I got. Ty was scared of Kace so he didn't want to go by him when I was taking them. Then my camera stopped working. Time for a new one :)

Jon said...

mmmmm...I am craving a pazookie! Kace and Tydon look very cute. Especially Tydon, because it looks like his little belly is hanging out of his costume. Mr. Lincoln is also very cute. Can't wait to see everyone!! Less than 2 weeks. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails