For Ryan's birthday we went to Salt Lake and went to the Christmas concert at the conference center. We stayed overnight and before the concert we ate at Little America. Ryan had a big juicy steak and if you can see the picture below he must have really been enjoying it because his eyes are closed. He was savoring the delectable morsel.

We then walked the 5 blocks to temple square and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the season.
The lights were beautiful and even though the night air was very frigid, the sights all around warmed us through and through. (well not really, it still was cold.)

The concert was tremendous and listening to the choir sing was quite heavenly. It was a memorable night.
2 comments:
That is one good lookin' steak. The mushrooms look delicious too. Mom, that coat always reminds me of Dumb and Dumber. Brings a smile to my face. :)
I had for got sbout thst. Now I will be self conscious every time I wear it:)
Post a Comment