Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa has been busy!!!

It seems like this month has just zipped by. Then I thought of all that I have been doing and then it seems like maybe I have accomplished something. I brought a hat into someone at work and one hat led to the next and the next and etc.
So, then I knew why the month has zipped by.
It's almost over! I just have two more to do, unless of course someone else wants one.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been busy! I really like the black and white, and I think it is a green one, with 3 flowers. The buttons that you used make it very DARLING!! You are so talented mother of mine.

The Obergs said...

Well, as you know, i LOVE your hats and think you are incredibly talented. I think they're so cute for children/babies/and me! My favorites are the black and white one at the top and the peach colored one to the right of it.

Everytime Hazel wears one of the hats you made for her, we get tons of compliments on how cute it is. I think you should open an Etsy shop. I would be your biggest customer.

Rachel said...

Love them all!

Sandra and Rob said...

Those are so stinkin cute I have to have one. I will get in contact with you. Hook me up lady!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails