Sunday, January 31, 2010

A typical night

Evan loves holding his baby sister.

When you are at the Cannon house it is interesting to see how 4 boys pass their time. I get to watch a scenario about like this every evening. It usually involves wrestling, playing sword fights, bombing each other or beating each other up. These activities will continue until 1. someone gets hurt. 2. someone breaks something or 3. it is time to go to bed. I was sitting on the couch with Evan the first night that McKenly came home and he was holding her next to me very carefully, he then looked up at me and said, "Grandma I can't wrestle her until she is 2." and then he said, " I will have to wrestle her carefully." He sat there a minute and then he said, " I can really wrestle her when she is 5." So little McKenly I hope that you are ready for these rowdy brothers of yours. I am sure you will learn to wrestle because Evan has already told me that he will teach you.

Another story about how boys think girls should be. I was again sitting on the couch with Carson by my side and he was now holding little McKinley. While he is holding her, this tiny little girl let a large amount of gas loose. Carson looked at her and said,"McKenly I thought you were supposed to be a lady!" he was very serious and then looked at me and said, "ladies aren't supposed to do that!"


So little McKenly, you have your work cut out for you. You will need to show these boys how ladies are supposed to act and you will have to teach these brothers of yours how to act like gentlemen!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

All I have to say is, WOW! And McKenly will be the most protected little girl there is.

Rachel said...

hahaha! I will have to show Kace the video when he wakes up, he will really enjoy it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails