I think these two together are hilarious and it just makes me laugh the things these little minds come up with.Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Nothing but trouble
I have another funny story to tell about the things little kids say. We went to the Dr. for McKenly's 4 day check up. Evan and Bryce of course came with us. In the waiting room of the pediatrician's office there is a carpet playground where they can crawl through tunnels and holes and pretend to there hearts content. We had the first appointment of the afternoon so we were the only people in the waiting room. When Rainee went to the back to a room for McKenly to get checked, I stayed in the waiting room with Evan and Bryce. They played for a few minutes and then a woman with two little girls came into the room. Both Evan and Bryce came over to my side and then Evan said,"We don't like girls." and then Bryce said, "They're scary." and then Bryce continued and mimicked Evan and said, "We don't like girls." Then Evan chimed in, "They're nothing but trouble."
I think these two together are hilarious and it just makes me laugh the things these little minds come up with.
I think these two together are hilarious and it just makes me laugh the things these little minds come up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Nothing but trouble if you aren't related to them! :) That is too cute. I love how Evan's little mind thinks.
Evan just cracks me up. Not just the things he says, but the way he says them, it is killer!
Post a Comment