Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photo Shoot

We decided we should try a photo shoot of sweet little McKenly. For anyone who has worked with babies you know how unpredictable that can be. She is hungry all of the time so when her eyes are open she usually wants food and she definitely will not hold still to have her picture taken. So to get a picture of her not rooting for food is sometimes a task. Also she doesn't like to be uncovered, it is February and she just recently came from a very warm spot so I don't blame her on that one. I haven't been able to get warm here either.


Some of these with her eyes open are kind of sleepy looking because she was getting ready to go to sleep. I think this one was just after Rainee had fed her and her eyes are getting sleepy....

Yep, I told you she was getting tired. I think this one is pretty cute though.

I think in this one she was going to try her ballet moves because she does have her tutu on.

I kind of like the black and white with the pink accent, we tried this on Sofia and it turned out pretty cute as well. In fact, if you notice McKenly is wearing Sofia's tutu!

Another sleeping one with almost a smile on her face.

Grandma you are so strange!
Almost through...

Yep, we're done!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...I like the one where she is sleeping and smiling.

Rachel said...

I like the stretching one. She looks so little!

Donene said...

She is little she has the tiniest feet and the shortest little legs.

The Obergs said...

oh she's so sweet! I LOVE the one with her whole body where she's stretching. I just want to snuggle with her soft, sweet skin. What an angel.

Anonymous said...

Can I have her, please???? She's so adorable. Kids grow too fast. Love her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails