we had a full week and it went by fast!

We went downtown and bought some tickets for the Cannon boys valentine's gift. The tickets had to be purchased at the Silver Legacy so we went into the Casino with the stroller and the 3 little ones, then we went back out on the street and Evan decided he needed a ride too, so he got into the back of the stroller basket and enjoyed the ride. We won't tell you what the tickets are because I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Our week wouldn't be complete without a trip to
Chuckee Cheese. I did not have the pizza,( I didn't want to get sick again.) The boys had a lot of fun with the games and didn't want to leave.

We took Bryce, Evan,a
nd McKenly to the Children's museum in Carson City. The 2 little boys loved it. Evan said, as we were driving into Carson City that this is where his brother Carson lives. Silly boy, he lives with you, but it would be fun to have a city named after you.

I couldn't resist some more pictures
of McKenly, I need to get some pictures of all of her cute little clothes but I don't think I have enough memory on my camera. This girl has more clothes than you can imagine!

We went to Carson's school to see him get 2 awards. He got the Principal's award and then also one for getting straight A's and
O's. Way to go Carson for being such a great student!

More pictures of
McKenly, well we tried to cover her up in one of them I don't think she likes her eyes covered, silly Grandma!

We went to church and getting 4 boys ready for church is a challenge,
Rainee should get a medal for doing this each week.

It was a fun week and my time here in Reno is growing short. I will have to make the most of the next couple of days. See you all soon!!
2 comments:
hahahaha...love the one with McKenly's eyes covered. Chuck E Cheese's is the greatest place ever invented!!
Did you know that we have NEVER been to Chuck E Cheese?! I think there is one in Layton so we will have to go sometime. The boys all look so handsome all ready for church. Carson didn't look too happy in the crazy one though :)
Post a Comment