Monday, April 19, 2010

My monumental week was FANTASTIC!

First of all I need to thank all of these people for making my week so great! and thanks to those who are not in the picture because you were missed!!!

The week started off with the Cannons coming to town to stay the week. That in itself made our house FULL of adventure! We of course had to have a sleep over in the guest room and Kace who has been waiting and waiting was able to join us at the end of the week.Layne loved to gather the eggsWe had to make ebilskevers, by the way the men cooked breakfast on Saturday and it was "to die for".
Bryce enjoyed his ice cream!
Baby McKenley wasn't sure what
to think of the wild boys.
Don't  you love the way boys pose for a picture!We went on a scavenger hunt, the weather was great for being outside.Evan is a trooper and had to follow along with the big boys and actually found some of the clues all by himself!Where  do you think the Pop corn Popping clue would be?We took rides on the 4-wheeler.and sometimes the rides were just tooo much and we would fall asleep. Evan actually woke up right after this picture was taken so we had 2 asleep at the same time!We had to have a weiner roast and make
S'mores, mmm they were good.Even baby McKenley loved the cook out. ( It doesn't look like Ryan did though.On Saturday the weather was fantastic for our activities. Rachel and Rainee started the day out by removing what was left of the snow on the patio, it was gone in a couple of hours.We had to get a picture of 4 generations of first daughters, yes, everyone in this picture is a first daughter!More of the 4 wheeling fun!


I found one!Grandma is this one mine?Grandpa Shaw helped Bryce with his bubbles, or maybe I should say Bryce helped Grandpa with his bubbles.Layne found the big, big egg!Mary and Isaac gave me a seat for the zipline for my birthday and it was a hit with all of the boys.Layne and Kace havine a zip on the line.Evan holding on for dear life.

Grandma, I found one!!
 Bryce holding on for the rest of his life. We decided he was not quite heavy enough to ride it so this was the only time he went. Way to go Bryce!
Tydon getting help from Uncle Isaac.
Carson zipping down!Kace taking his turn.
McKenley wondering what all of the fuss is about.
Lincoln hitching a ride when he got too tired.
Having a most delicious birthday dinner, Salmon, shrimp, yummy, dip and angel food strawberry cake, it was delicious!Some times the fun was more than Bryce could handle and where ever he was he just had to have a nap!
                                  Thanks, for a fantastic week it was very monumental!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this makes me homesick! I loved the pose Kace pulled with all the boys. And the one where Bryce is holding on for dear life on the zipline. :) Miss you all and love you!

Rachel said...

I wish mel could have been there too.....and the rest of her family. It isn't the same without them. I am going to talk about something else before I become a boob and start crying.
It was all so much fun and Kace was so excited about the egg hunt. We had a talk on the way home about how proud I was of Carson. I thought that he probably felt bad about Kace and Layne finding big eggs, but he didn't throw a fit or cry or anything. He was a very big boy. So on our way home we talked about how sometimes you win and sometimes you don't....blah blah blah, you get the picture. So way to go Carson, you were a great example :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails