Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Caitlin!!


Today my baby turns 21! Wow, does that ever make me feel old! She can't beleive that she is 21 either! I had to post some of these pictures to show what a tiny little baby she was. The one below was taken when she was 3 months old and I put her next to a doll so you could really see how tiny she was. She stayed a baby for a long time because she stayed so small. When she was 9 months old she  was still fitting into her newborn clothes she actually wore out the knees in some of her newborn sleepers because she was crawling every where.
This next picture is when she was 6 weeks old and is of her in her blessing dress. She pretty much got lost in the dress.This last year she has had some struggles with some medical problems and I think we have, or the Dr.'s have finally figured out what she needs to do to keep her healthy. It has been a hard year for her and as her Mom I have felt her pain, but because of this she has become a very close friend and I love her very much. So, have a great day Caitlin!! We are actually celebrating her birthday tomorrow but we are wishing you the best for both days!!If you know Caitlin you know how much she loves babies and animals. so I had to include these pictures of 2 of her most favorite things.
We are all wishing you the best and hope this next year you will find each day to be the best days of the rest of your life. We love you!!

3 comments:

Rainee said...

Happy Birthday Cati!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to Caitlin. We had fun celebrating with you last night :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you and can't wait to see you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails