Today is my Dad's birthday and we all want to wish him a very HAPPY DAY!
If you know my Dad you already know what a great man he is. He has always been a man I look up to, I guess literally because he has always been taller than me. I wish I could have known him when he was younger because seeing old pictures of him he was a real heart breaker. He is still the most handsome grandpa, great grandpa, and Dad out there. We all love his stories that he tells, especially those about the 3 toe grizzly and the grand kids all have memories of helping him with the sheep. He is a great athlete and still can outwork anyone his age. I learned my work ethics from him and I will always be grateful for that.
He now spends time with his great grandchildren and they love him as much as his grandchildren do. He has a great heritage and it just keeps growing and we will always be so grateful for him and the great example he has been to all of us!
So, Happy Birthday DAD! Hope you have many more birthdays with us!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Grandpa! He always makes me smile! :)
Happy Birthday!!! We love you Grandpa!
Post a Comment