Sunday, August 8, 2010

More activities

Ont the 24th we went over to the 24th Celebration that they had in Mapleton. The big hit of the day was this water slide that they had built on the hillside.  They had padded the trench they had dug with cement padding and then had staked down the plastic  with long stakes and hay bales. The water came from an irrigation pipe and it made quite the stream coming down the hill. It was super fun, I know from experience because they left it up until Tuesday and the YW used it for their activity. We went down at least a hundred times and it was padded so nice you didn't even need a tube!

Evan thought this was totally awesome!!
Carson had a few turns but Evan just kept  on going.

They had a chicken chase and we didn't catch any! (We don't really need any more chickens!)
On Sunday we went to church and I love how the Cannon boys pose for their pictures, they kind of remind me of the "little rascals".
We went on a hike to Willow Spring. Don't you love the way they all like to look "tough"! Is that a boy thing?
Hiking across the river.
What Grandma?
I just love the look on McKenly's face.
More of the tough guys!
Will you just hold still!
Almost holding still.
More of the river crossings.
I'm going to scare you!
Mac, you are such a man! I love your Man Purse!
Rainee, blow  harder! we can't hear you!
I will just stand here and scare them when they come down the trail.
Were you scared?
Bryce is showing me his tough man's face!
I love this hike, it is just so beautiful.
Okay, one , two, three, hold still! and look at the camera. We almost got everyone looking! It has been a fun time having everyone here, I still have more to show you so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It was so much fun! Kace has been patiently checking your blog to see if you have updated. He LOVES playing with his cousins!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails