Sunday, August 22, 2010

more activities

I still have more pictures of when we were all together so I better hurry and get these posted because we are going to Florida and I'm sure I'm going to have many more pictures to show.

After Grand camp we went and visited Grandma and Grandpa Shaw and the boys couldn't wait to go to the fish pond. The fish are huge and they couldn't wait to catch some.
Even Sofia and McKenly thought it was fun.
We then went to the Dinosaur Park and even though it was way hot they all had fun exploring the prehistoric era.
I think Livy spilled her water.
Yes, dinosaurs are huge!
Sunday we celebrated Nate and Isaac's birthdays and Kace had found this little fly box in his barn and he had worked hard to clean it up and give it to his Dad for his birthday. He was so excited for Nate to open it. ( I think Tydon was excited as well.)
In the afternoon we thought we better have one more picture with all of the grand kids.( we don't get them all together in one place very often!) The dress for the day was casual as you can see, some more casual than others.
Come on Tydon look so we won't have to take anymore!
Then of course all of us together! Isaac what are you looking at?
Now everyone is looking everywhere but Jaedon and Livy are ready and so is Lincoln and Isaac!
We went to Downatta hot springs on Monday and it was great to cool off. The water was warm but it was still a great place to cool down.
The water fountains were a hit!
McKenly loved crawling throught them.
Layne I love your smile.
I think I like this water!

The fish men! Carson and Layne!
Livy loved this fountain.
Sofia is not quite sure.
I will stay by Mom these water things might go off and get me!
It was a fun day and we loved getting wet!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures with all of the kids and the whole family one. I love it when everyone is not so serious. :)

Unknown said...

I love the pictures with all of the kids and the whole family one. I love it when everyone is not so serious. :)

Rachel said...

So did you photoshop mac's backside out of the pictures? That's what I think of when I see those pictures.

It was such a fun week! Thanks for the memories!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I'm glad that you're keeping up the tradition of grandcamp! Way to go. I also loved the family pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails