Sunday, September 26, 2010

It must be Fall, we are back watching football!

I can't believe that Kace is old enough to play football!!!  He has been so excited to play and it has been so fun to watch him! He loves to play and he is a smart little player! It has brought back so many memories watching him play! I spent many autumn seasons watching my favorite football players, Nate, Isaac and Mac! and now I get to do it again!
He is now playing Offense and Defense, so when the game is over he is ready for a break!

Tydon can't wait until it is his turn. He is usually wearing his muscle under armor shirt because he wants to be ready to play! He had to have his picture taken in this tree!

His Grandpa Andrew found a friend for him and he decided to wear it on his hat!

You can't see it as well in this picture, but that little praying mantis is still there, just camouflaged.
Nate, really gets into the game and you can see him telling him how football is to be played! It's funny when it is your own child, how the passion comes back for the game, that you played and loved. I remember Ryan doing the same thing.

Go! number 87!

Number 87 is doing great and usually scores a couple of touch downs a game.



Okay, here is Grandpa giving him some pointers too! It's good Kace has so many people that love and care about him! It's great that he listens to their advice because he is doing great!
Go Kace! Go Bears! We love watching you play!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's so much fun. I love it and look forward to GAME DAY every week! Thanks for going to his games he asks every GAME DAY who is coming to his game. I know it means a lot to him even though he isn't one to show it.

Unknown said...

I love how you captured the counseling, coaching, informing, wisdom telling of dad and Nate. Classic. GO KACE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails