I thought I better post the rest of these pictures before a month goes by! I had so many pictures that I better post the rest of these before fall is here, ( oh, oops fall is already here!)
I have to show you the pictures of Epcot and Animal Kingdom!
If you have never been before, Epcot is a fascinating place. you could spend days exploring all of the scientific adventures and places of the world there. We were in Norway with this above picture and Layne felt like a viking.
Here is a picture by the large troll. I wanted to find out more about Norway because Ryan's grandfather came from there and I remember his grandfather and his cute Norwegian accent.
These pictures might be all mixed up. Sorry, I don't like this new photo up loader. This was when we were starting our day in the Animal Kingdom.
This is when we started exploring Africa.
We went on a safari to Kilimanjaro and we rode in these cool safari jeeps. I loved this safari and decided all zoo's need to be like this. We were able to look at the animals in there natural habitat. You felt like you were in Africa!
We explored some of the areas and found ancient heads.
We checked out the fish.
Went on a train ride to the petting zoo.
Played the African drums and Layne brought a hippo home.
Got our picture taken by the tree of life. Do you think this is what the real tree of life looks like?
We went to Dinosaur land and Evan, Bryce and McKenly loved this Dino ride!
We explored the Dino bone yard.
Bryce had a great time here until he had his accident.
McKenly loved just getting out of that stroller!
Carson decided to ride his dinosaur find.
Bryce thought he could jump farther than he could and missed the jump and split open his lip. We almost had the paramedics called on this one. Disney is really serious when they see blood, it was interesting to watch them clean up the blood spill. Bryce was more happy when one of the workers gave him a special dinosaur egg.
This is a picture of the pond behind the home we stayed in. When we first arrived Evan asked if there were any alligators in the lake and would they be able to get into our swimming pool. I told him, No, there aren't any alligators here and
besides our pool is surrounded by a screen so there is no way one could come in our pool. The next morning I was looking out at the lake and saw what I thought was a log. Nope, it was an alligator. The next afternoon he came up on the bank and we were very cautious getting too close. But, yep it was an alligator. Now I see why all of the pools are surrounded with screens. This bad boy would probably have ended up in our pool!Caitlin, is not sure she wants to get any closer.
Hi Mr. Alligator!
Here we are back at Epcot Center. Caitlin has the world on her shoulders.
Carson, went into space!
It was very warm and these splashing fountains actually felt great!
McKenly loved the "Little Nemo" exhibit, in fact she wanted to kiss it!
I found Nemo!
Bryce found Nemo too!
We had to stop in France and visit and taste some of the French confections!
They were delicious!
This was in Morocco and of course anywhere we went the guns were a big hit!
Every mid-day we had to stop for an ice cream break, Evan loved the ice cream breaks!
Now we are in Germany!
I loved the architecture of all of the buildings!
Isn't it great! You feel like you are actually there!
Here we are back in Africa and Evan is showing us how to play the drums.
Carson is showing us how to balance the plates on the stick!
Pink Flamingo's, (we are in Florida!)
Back to Animal Kingdom and seeing the King of the Forest!
One of the African parades that went through the village.
We had our picture taken with Rafiki!
and of course Jiminy Cricket!
Elephants were on our safari.
and a last glimpse of Europe! It was a fantastic trip and one that I will always remember. I am so glad that we went. It will be a great memory forever!





3 comments:
Oh, that looks so fun! Sounds like if we ever plan on going we better plan a month long trip for it, with all there is to see there.
Looks like so much fun! What a ton of fun things to do there. Someday :)............
oh i'm so jealous! what a great trip! so much fun, i'm a huge harry potter fan so i'm especially jealous of that part of the trip! hogwarts! how exciting that is so fun!!
Post a Comment