Saturday, October 23, 2010

Brett and Maddee's wedding!

Brett and Maddee were married on Thursday! It was a beautiful day with the best weather ever!


She looked so beautiful in her beautiful wedding dress.

Here are the Shaw's and they all look so happy, and they should, it was a great day!


The brothers and Sis!

Grandma and Grandpa!


Her colors were black and yellow and they were so striking! I loved the cake, this so reminds me of Maddee.


The food was out of this world!


I loved these cute cupcake pedestals, they really make these cupcakes say, Eat me, Eat me!


The ceiling was just as pretty!


Nate talking to the new couple.


Tydon being shy talking to the new couple.


A cute picture, isn't Emerson growing up!


Kace with his cheesy grin! It was so fun to see so many people that I knew and have not seen for a long time.  We wish Maddee and Brett the best, they are such a beautiful bride and groom!
Thanks for the great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brett looks way too young to be getting married. I LOVE her reception. That ceiling was way cute and that line up of food definitely looked out of this world.

Rachel said...

It was so beautiful! I wish I would have not eaten dinner until we got there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails