On Saturday we held our ward Trunk or Treat at our house. The ward building was being used so the Bishop decided that he would hold it at our house! I love it when he makes those announcements over the pulpit and that is the first that I have heard about it. It was fine and it gave me an excuse to get decorating and get more Halloween decorations. I was really hoping that it would not be raining and my hopes came true. It had rained earlier in the day but it was perfect for the entire party. We started at 6 PM with games, a cupcake walk, a pumpkin toss, a ghost dart throw, and pumpkin ball. It was fun and well attended and I love it when all of the little kiddo's come dressed so cute! We had a great variety of costumes!
A penguin, she even walked like one the entire night.
These two were my favorites, I don't know if you realize that our ward has 8 sets of twins in it but these 2 definitely stole the show! They were so cute and never once tried to pull their habits off!
Here is a butterfly, the nun's older sister!
A cheerleader and a scare crow.
Old Billy Bob! His teeth were perfect!
Minnie Mouse and I think it was Batman. It was a fun night and everyone loved treating up and down our spooky lane.
On Sunday we got some more Treaters!
Kace was a skeleton, of course Tydon was Spider man and I was the sorting hat with my own owl mail carrier. I wore the sorting hat on Saturday night and everyone who came was sorted, (They were all sorted into the Cub River ward!)
Then we had this cute dragon come and visit.
Lincoln, you have the cutest little personality!
I think Spider man had one too many blue candies, but at least his mouth matches his costume!
Hope all of you had a great one! I can't believe it is already November!












3 comments:
I love the owl! The little nuns were dang cute. But I think that the skeleton and spiderman and the little dragon were definitely the cutest.
and......it was still blue the next day :) it is starting to fade a bit now.
What in the world did he eat?
Post a Comment