Friday, December 10, 2010

I love this guy!

Today is my best friends birthday!  I can't believe that we are as old as we are and how fast the years have just zipped by. He has been with me over for a very long time and I can't tell you or him, how much he means to me!
He always makes me laugh, is my very best confidant, one I can tell my deepest secrets too and he will never tell. He is a great dad, grandpa, and always thinking of everyone but himself.

We all love him very much!

and he will do anything for me!
Happy Birthday Ryan! You are the best, hope there are many more birthdays to come!

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

Happy Birthday Ryan, hope you have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Oh, I really miss Dad, and you too Mom. Can't wait until Christmas. Happy Birthday Dad. I love you and am so grateful for you and all that you have taught me. Whether it was through words, or actions, you were always being an example. Thank you for loving me and always being there for me.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan....he will probably be embarrassed that you put this one here, but we LOVE HIM and want to wish him a happy birthday! We will see you a little later :)

Sammy said...

oh i wish i would've seen this before the christmas party! Happy Birthday ryan! hope you had a great day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails