This last week I was reading some of my favorite blogs and came across this cute little chick! and I immediately knew I had to make one of these!! This was knit by Cara and she shared the pattern at her Freckles Family blog. You can go here to see that cute pattern.
Well, I got out my knitting needles and started knitting!
I had some wool yarn to make the nest.
and found some yarn to make the chick, (mine kind of looks like a duck because I made the beak a little too big.) but I still thought it was cute. This got me thinking that it would make a darling chick hat so I started working on the hat.
I didn't have a cute little head to try out his hat, but I liked how it turned out.
Oh, Chickie!
I put some eggs in the nest for the little chick to rest on. (Maybe she is waiting for her brother or sister to hatch :)
I knitted a little bow for this little chick, I thought she would be cute as a girl!
I think I will have to make some more!
Still sitting there waiting for the hatch! Go check out Cara's cute pattern and you can have some cute little chick's as well!
I meant to post this on my craft blog but it got here instead so if you check out my easy peasy grandma site and see it again that is why!










2 comments:
That is so stinking cute!
So cute! You are so crafty to just make a hat out of an idea!!! What talent.
Post a Comment