Monday, September 5, 2011

2 years ago

I didn't have any pictures to post this week but decided I would look back at some photo's of the summer of 2009. the summer has gone by fast and after looking at these pictures wow! how quick the grand kids are growing up.  This little girl above now has a little baby brother that is about the same age as this picture.
This is Sofia.

This little boy also has a little brother
This is Lincoln

These 2 boys have their permanent teeth in front now.
This is Carson and Layne.

This little girl has grown and is going to preschool.
This is Olivia

This boy still pulls funny faces.
This is Jaedon and Olivia.

Olivia is the age that Sofia is now!

This boy has grown up!
This is Kace.
Rachel you still look the same.


This is Tydon and he is still as cute as ever.

The Cannon boys now have a little sister to share all of their grasshoppers with.
I think this was the year of the grasshoppers.  There favorite thing to do was catch them and feed them to the chickens.

They still love doing this.

Olivia and her baby sister Sofia. 

These 3 are still best of friends.

Still love doing this.

Just fun to look at some old pictures and see where we have been and where we are going.
I am going to miss summer but am really enjoying the cool nights of fall.
Happy Labor day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...I thought maybe you were confused as to when my children's birthdays were. :) It is crazy how fast they grow up.

Rachel said...

It is crazy to see how much things have changed in the past couple of years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails