Happy Birthday to Kace, Rachel, Olivia, and Evan. There is a lot of September birthdays and we celebrated 2 of them before I left for Nebraska. ( The numbers in the candles are somehow supposed to add up to their ages!)
Blowing out the candles.
Waiting for the cake and ice cream!
Rachel, trying to guess what is in her Victoria Secret bag? Nate with a smile on his face because of the Victoria Secret bag!
It was just this hat! I wish she was still smiling like this after last night!
Meet new baby Jack! I am now here in Nebraska!
He is just a cute combination of all of the Bassett's!
Livy's eyes, Jaedon's nose, and Sofia's lips!
I really did rotate these pictures,so sorry he looks like he is standing on his head!
Livy and her new baby brother.
It is a moving target trying to take pictures of newborns when they are awake.
Sofia, doesn't she just fit her name.
Trying on Baby Jack's hat!
Doing her model pose.
I'm having fun just snuggling all of these cute kids. I have tried to teach Sofia that I am not Grandpa but she continues to call me "Grandpa" but I know I am her Grandma, and as long as I am Grandpa to her, that's okay. So, when she comes to see Grandpa, I wonder what she will call him?
I love Grandpa too!!
1 comment:
No, I am not smiling about the hat picture, but hopefully by Friday I will be back in good spirits ;)
I forgot to tell you about Kace's game. It was SO EXCITING. They played Mountain Crest (who was undefeated). We were losing by 6 with a couple of minutes to go and then we were about to score and kace fumbled. A couple of plays later they fumbled (it was a downpour most of the game). And then Kace scored (well the team scored, but Kace ran it). We didn't score the extra point so it was tied. So it went to overtime and then double overtime. It ended a tie game. THere is more, but I have written enough. Lots of fumbles and holdings (kind of like the BYU game)
Have fun!
Post a Comment