If any of you didn't know Halloween is also Jessica's birthday! To celebrate her birthday we went to Calloway's to celebrate. Her one request was that we dress up for her dinner. I wish I would have brought my camera but I did have my phone so these pics will just have to do. Mary came as a cute little German girl and Isaac was a Samurai. Little Trevor looks like he saw a ghost in this one! (Maybe just the Samurai!)
Jessica even got Ryan to dress up, which is a miracle because he doesn't dress up for everyone. I know his costume looks like the same one he wears every day. ( I think he came as a hunter cowboy?)
Trevor was a pumpkin and Lincoln was batman.
This is the picture you had to see, Mac as a pink ballerina! Jessica was a skeleton.
The show afterwards in the parking lot was worth the whole night! I didn't know overweight ballerina's had the moves he had. It was hilarious!
Rachel came dressed up as her sister and Nate just came as, I guess we decided it was a Peruvian sheep herder with some red branding paint is his hair.
Then yesterday we decided we had better get our cider done! (I know it is a little late and it was the biggest snowstorm we have had all season but better later than never and the apples really were ready!)
We moved the process into the shed where we have a heater because it was bitter cold outside.
Lincoln loved throwing in the apples.
Actually he shared the chair with McKenly because I think she loved throwing in the apples more.
See she got too hot so she took her coat off. Actually she almost did a head dive into the barrel of apples and got her coat all wet.
Isaac was the apple strainer. (This one looks like we are making a little moonshine in our shed! I knew we were a bunch of red necks!) It was fun and the cider had just the right amount of sweet and tart and it is delicious!!! Thanks everyone for the help!


2 comments:
Mac is a girlie-girl!! Only a real man could wear that costume. :)
I really wish we lived closer. I want to be there making cider too! Miss you guys.
I am sorry I missed the cider. I sure hope this flipping cold goes away soon!
Honestly I didn't even know that Ryan dressed up :)
Post a Comment