We celebrated Sweets birthday,(that was for your Mel) I have always loved how Mel and Jon use the term Sweets for each other. I couldn't resist using it even though I don't call my Sweets,
Sweets. But it was a day of Sweets! I started out by making chocolate chip cookies because I needed to take some to the Night of the Nativity. I didn't get any pictures of it though but it was spectacular as always. I always love seeing the various nativities and singing with the youth of our stake. It really starts the Christmas season. You may be wondering why we celebrated Ryan's birthday yesterday, but it was because next Saturday which really is his birthday is full of holiday and church parties and I thought it would be better to have it on this Saturday. We thought about Sunday, but "Oh, I forget, what month is it?" Sundays in December you don't get to see the Bishop for very long because he is at the church all day!
Rainee made these cute cup cakes.
The snowmen and the little pies were a big hit.
Because Ryan loves sweets she brought some of every kind! I think this one was my favorite.
This was the gingerbread cake, and oh I forgot we had pumpkin bars, and Rachel brought oatmeal Raisin ice cream !
Mm mm, yummy cupcakes1
McKenly enjoyed the pizza.
and these two loved each other, (no, Trevor didn't get his black eye from McKenly.)
Oh, I worked on my Christmas card for this year. What do you think? I decided not to sugar coat how our usual photo shoots work out! But the words do portray how I feel when I am around this cute bunch!
Yes, it is pure JOY!
and they are all my Sweets!!!

1 comment:
haha...that is an awesome card! Wish I was there to have some sweets with my Sweets. ;) It all looked so good.
Post a Comment