Monday, January 16, 2012

January birthdays!

WE celebrated January birthdays, we have 3!!  Tydon's is on the 15th!! Happy 5th birthday Tydon!
Lincoln's is on the 21st, he will be 3! Happy Birthday Lincoln! McKenly's is on the 27th and she will be 2!

Caitlin was the maker of these fine cakes.  This is her first try with fondant cakes and I think she did fantastic!  Tydon wanted a spider man cake so here is her creation for his spider man cake! (Don't you love the sippy cup for the accents!)

Here is McKenly's princess cake. Pretty much love everything about this cake.  Great Job Caitlin!

Here is his black spider man above the tall buildings!
We didn't have a cake for Lincoln because they want to celebrate his birthday on his birthday.
McKenly opening her gift, love those red eyes!

Tydon trying to figure out what is in his.

Is it something spider man?

McKenly is all girl and loves to get clothes!
Sporting her new coat.

Yep, it was something spider
man and now he is loose on the unsuspecting brother!

See, I told you she loves clothes.
Watch out there might be a spider man in your neighbor hood!

and just ending with a picture of Trevor, "What's the big deal Grandma!"
 I love his cute little face!
 So, Happy Birthday to all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Caitlin did an awesome job. I'd hire her.

Rachel said...

Caitlin did a great job. I was proud of her :)
Ty loves his Spiderman costume. He especially loves the muscles, now he can beat EVERYONE up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails