Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guess what I did today??

I got to hold my 14th grandchild!! ( love my blue gum!)

Isn't he the sweetest little thing you ever did see!

He weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and he was 19.5 inches long.

He was a little cold so the best remedy for that is skin to skin, and yes he did warm up.

so cute.

Jessica you did a great job and Mac you did great as well, especially finishing that last final 2 hours afte he was born.

Already love this little guy.

Grandma, what are you doing?

Can see Mac's lips, Jessica's nose, a very cute combination.


Happy Birthday to the 2 birthday kids, yes, they were both born on May 1st!



Love this one and love that Jessica finally took a nap.

What an exciting day, love having another grand baby!!

6 comments:

MaddeeShaw said...

He is so cute! Tell them congrats!

Rachel said...

He is darling :) So excited

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I wish I was going to be their sooner, so I could do a newborn session. Always helps to have perfect subjects to work with. :) I can see more of Mac in him.

The Obergs said...

Yay!!! How exciting! he's totally a little Jones baby. I think he looks just like Mac! So fun that he and Caitilin have the same birthday! Congrats to the new parents and the "new" grandparents! What's his name?

David Cordova Tadeo said...

Someone from the Philippines is so happy to finally see photos of Little Mac.Congratulations Mac and Jessica. Your little angel is so cute.

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

How cute! I can totally see Mac in him! I was just looking through your blog for information on whatever exercise/diet program you did. What was it called if you don't mind me asking? Did it give you pretty specific instructions on what to do in terms of exercise? If you could let me know that'd be great! You can e-mail me at shaybae488@aol.com. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails