I know it is past the 4th of July but I had to post these cute pictures. Caitlin, Rainee's family and I went to Liberty days and checked out the fun! This little caterpillar ride is always a favorite. McKenly though it was pretty fun.
and so did Bryce!
Carson wanted to try the hatchet throw. He did stick a couple.
and of course if Carson did it Evan had to, he kind of scared me with his form, I was afraid that he was going to chop off his ear!
We got hot and decided to eat our lunch at the campground and cool off in the river. Under the bridge we saw this nest with these little birds in it, waiting for their mom to come back in feed them.
We were going to stay a for the fish catch at the park but decided that this would be better, Grandpa does have his very own fish pond and the fish are definitely bigger that what you would have caught at the park!
It is always fun when you can reel a big one in.
McKenly found some shade with Grandma Shaw.
Evan helped land this one and wanted to take it home and eat it!
Good job Evan, great catch ( thanks to Chance for snagging it.)
It was a fun and hot 4th!
2 comments:
I wish they did something fun for the 4th like that out here. We have been deprived of some good fourth festivities for almost 6 years.
I love small town festivities. We missed spending them with you this year :)
Post a Comment