Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Marriott reunion

For the Marriott reunion we went to the pool in Brigham city. It was a hot day and the pool felt great!

I always loved family reunions when the were at the pool because I love being in the water and apparently so does all of my grand kids. Here is Bryce's signature grin , wink!

Evan had to show me how he could dive in the pool and swim back to the edge

Here is his approach, sorry I missed the first dive.

Here he is making it back to the edge.

This is his second dive and I got it this time.

Carson is going to show me his dive too.

I almost got it! I think he was trying a flip!

McKenly loved the shallow pool and just loved the water in general.


Tydon does great with his water wings.

Here is his dive off the edge.

and here is Layne's karate dive off the edge.

Love goggle pictures.

Here is how brave Bryce is, I say brave because last year he wouldn't even get wet!

Now look at him!

More goggle pictures!

Lincoln loved the slide as well.

and Trevor loooved the slide!

He did take this grin off of his face the whole night.

Just one right after the other.


again and again!

McKenly is about ready to cal it a day.


Yep, she is ready for her nap.
WE were watching Trevor go down the slide when all of the sudden I looked for Lincoln and there he was at the top of the big slide.  He had walked all the way up the stairs by himself and was standing at the top ready to go down.  I asked Mary if he had ever gone down by himself and she  said, "No!" so we ran over from the small slide to get the to big slide before he got to the bottom.  I really didn't think that the lifeguard at the top would let him go down but he signaled him down and away he went! We got to the bottom just as he came down. Isaac said, " do you want to to it again?" and Lincoln whole hardheartedly said, "Yes!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looked like a lot of fun! Lincoln is one crazy kiddo! :)

Rachel said...

It was so much fun AND the food was so good. I wish we would have stayed because apparently pack meeting ended in record time and was over in 1/2 hour, so we walked in when they were putting the last of the chairs away. lame.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails