So on this day Jon I hope you have a great day and thanks for being such a great husband for my daughter and such a great Dad to my grandchildren!Sunday, December 7, 2008
Guess who's Birthday??
Yes, today December 8th is Jon's birthday and I wanted to be first to wish him a very happy day! Let me tell you a little bit about Jon. He is living in Hershey PA where he is in his 3rd year of medical school. For those who know anything about medical school he is a very busy man. He is the husband of my daughter Mel and they have 2 beautiful children whose names are Jaedon and Olivia. Jon and Mel met at Utah State when Mel was just finishing nursing school and Jon had about 3 more years before he graduated. He was the most eligible bachelor from Delta Utah and Mel met him at her work. He had always said he would not date people who he worked with so he waited until he had finished working at Sunshine Terrace before he asked her out. When he came to pick Mel up at the house Mel had informed me that it was just a date and it was "no big deal". The moment I saw him I knew differently and there I was standing in the mud in the flower garden meeting my future son in law. There is just something special about Jon when you meet him and as I watched how kind and caring he is around others and saw the fun little tease and grin that he gets when he talks to Mel I knew he was somebody I had hand picked for Mel. He always puts others before himself and is just about the best medical student in the United States (I'm not joking about this.) I am so grateful he is in our family and I can't ask for a better son.
So on this day Jon I hope you have a great day and thanks for being such a great husband for my daughter and such a great Dad to my grandchildren!
So on this day Jon I hope you have a great day and thanks for being such a great husband for my daughter and such a great Dad to my grandchildren!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to my Sweets!! Everything you said is right on Mother! Is the greatest, most wonderful man I could have ever asked for.
Donene, I just read your last post and I just have to say that your house is beautiful! I LOVE all of your rustic holiday decorations, very cute!
Remember when Jon did the stomach roll thing for us, that was AWESOME!!
Post a Comment