Yes this little boy did not want his picture taken but Mom did so we took it as he was Sad. Little did I know that he would be the best picture poser of the family and he really is quite photogenic. Today is Mac's birthday and we are so happy to have him in our family!!
Mac loves lots of things and one of these loves is football he always was a natural at sports and was always trying to find ways to improve himself. I could always tell when Mac was home because I would hear the football highlight film start to blare down on the TV. Funny though that I will still here it now and then because Dad loves to watch it too. It was many fun times watching him and Isaac play sports.
He also loves hunting and especially hunting with his Dad and brothers, I know he doesn't look like he is very happy in this picture but it is just his "pose".
Another acquired love was snowmobiling, after he hurt his knee in high school that winter the only sport the Dr. would let him participate in was snowmobiling,(I don't think the Dr, knew how he does that sport!) On his mission he really missed the snow and so yesterday to celebrate he was able to go on his first real snowmobile trip. He was a happy man!

He loves his family and we love him!
Mac loves lots of things and one of these loves is football he always was a natural at sports and was always trying to find ways to improve himself. I could always tell when Mac was home because I would hear the football highlight film start to blare down on the TV. Funny though that I will still here it now and then because Dad loves to watch it too. It was many fun times watching him and Isaac play sports.
He also loves hunting and especially hunting with his Dad and brothers, I know he doesn't look like he is very happy in this picture but it is just his "pose".
He loves his family and we love him!

So have a very Happy Day Mac, we love you and we love our 
1 comment:
It's your birthday shout hooray!!
Happy birthday Mac. We love you!!
Post a Comment