Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Cannon!

Today is Doug's Birthday! Sorry we can't be there to celebrate your day but we all want to wish you a very happy day. Doug came into our family about 11 years ago and we were so excited to have him join our family. Rainee wanted to go to Law School but after their marriage she decided that one lawyer in the family would be enough so she graduated and worked him through law school.It was a happy day when he officially joined the Jones family.
This is a picture with all of his friends at his wedding. He still enjoys getting together with them whenever he can.
This is a picture I have in our family history, he really isn't 29 today but he was 29 when this picture was taken. How old are you Doug? I think you are getting up there. (No you really aren't that old.) But your age is definitely making me feel older.

This is kind of a blurry picture but I wish that I had a picture of when the Jones boys tried to welcome him into the family after the monster hike. I think that was the night that we were waiting for them after dark and we were getting scared because of all of the night noises we were hearing and Mel told us it was okay because she knew Tae Bo. We laughed hysterically over that.


This was just last summer at our Jones firework show. We are so glad the you are having a special day and we want to thank you for being such a great Dad and husband to your cute little family. We Love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!! You old fart! :) hahaha...just kidding. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Rachel said...

Happy birthday doug! You are getting old! :)

The exercise room looks GREAT! We are glad you are going to keep your handyman around for a long time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails