To look at this picture you wouldn't think these three were very excited but they were, they are just holding it back.
Mac had one day to go hunting because of work and school so he made it count! Ryan said that he missed the bigger one, but that is usually how it is :) Oh, they are so funny when it comes to deer hunting! Way to go Mac! In his words he dropped him, "Like a sack of potoatoes!"

4 comments:
They all look like a "deer caught in the headlights"! heeheehee Way to go Mac!
and now I almost step on the blasted deer head every time I go out to the garage. I hope Nate gets home soon so he can move it :) I am not touching it!
Way to go! They look like they are posing for a photo from way back when, when they don't smile at all!
Doug is jealous. Love you.
Post a Comment