So the newest member of the Jones clan arrived on November 13, 2010!
He weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz, and is 19 inches long! and he is very cute!
I loved him as soon as I set eyes on him. It is amazing to me what a miracle it is when these sweet little babies arrive so precious from our Father in Heaven. I know with my own kids there was an immediate bond when I first looked at them. I thought this would change when I had grandchildren but every one of them have such a familiar look and there is an immediate grandma bond!
I made this little hat for him and it actually fit him! but Isaac said it probably won't next week, which is probably true but I love it on him today!
I love his cute little nose and how can you resist those cute little lips.
Mary is such a great Mom and sailed through the delivery in 3 hours! ( I know, not fair!) and she says, she is so much more relaxed this time around. (Could it be that she is not in the middle of school and delivering her first child?)
Lincoln is too cute with him and was glad to run around and show me how he, is the big brother!
Isaac looked like this when I walked in the room.
He has a sweet disposition and is so calm.
Happy Grandma, cute baby!
I have to burp!, no, not me, Trevor!
Cute baby faces.
Almost opening those eyes!
Where, am I? and who is this woman!
Okay, I'm done!
So, glad that he is healthy and here. I am truly blessed to have so many cute little grandsons and darling little granddaughters! I really have a lot to be thankful for this month!
















7 comments:
His little faces he pulls remind me of Isaac. Congratulations to all! And he is super cute in his little hat. And without too. ;)Mary looks so good too. Isaac on the other hand looks like a father with a new baby. :D Love you!
What a cute baby! Congrats to you and Ryan, Mary, Isaac and Lincoln! The hat's adorable, but just goes to show what a talented grandma he has. If I could do it like Mary, I would, what a trooper!
oh he is so adorable! Can't wait to see him, i bet lincoln is just loving him! Congrats!
He is a doll! Can't wait to see him :)
hahah, oh my goodness, he is so cute! I love those little grumpy faces when he's just opening his eyes. What a little angel! Donene, I'm in love with his hat, you did a great job.
Mary looks amazing. She really makes pregnancy/birthing/post-pregnancy look like a breeze.
Hes so cute you are so lucky to get to be grandma.
I LOVE the little cap!!!! You are so talented!
Post a Comment