Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cousin's and Tangled

When the cousins get together you never no what will transpire.  We had all of the grand kids here this last week and it was a busy week with a full house. I loved it!
Kace came up and showed us what he had found in the play room. (I love the glasses!)


Sofia discovered her little cousin Trevor. (He loves her!)



 See how happy he is. He just looks at you and his face dissolves into this beautiful grin.
Sofia was thinking she wants one just like him. (She will get a new baby brother in a few months, and I am sure she is going to be a great mom to her brother.)


                                                       See how good she is going to be.
Livy found a friend in Jessica and since she wants to be Rapunzel, Jessica wrapped her hair with colorful threads.

I loved watching Livy as she watched Tangled, she really has that movie down word for word and if she doesn't think you are watching she becomes Rapunzel!

She is growing her hair so it will be as long as Rapunzel's.

I think even Sofia wants to be Rapunzel.

Livy, Livy, let down your long hair!

You're silly Grandma!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So fun! I love mac watching jess intently in the background. I think he could probably do it next time!

Unknown said...

I loved Kace's get-up! It was so fun to be there and see everyone. And yes I think Sof will be a great mom to her brother, and probably a little too much help. :) I need to somehow get video of Livy quoting Tangled. Makes me smile everytime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails