We have had a lot of company this week and we have had so much fun seeing all of these cute kiddo's everyday. We even got to have Jon for a couple of days,(he is so much fun and we miss having him here.)
Jon played crack the egg on the tramp, but of course this little egg was not about to be cracked.
Here he is cracking the egg with Livy!
Ohhh, I think I'm dizzy.
Way to go Jon! You still have it!
Jaedon loves to be cracked.
Okay, lets crack Caitlin!
Oh, there she goes!
I told you Jaedon loves to be cracked!
Lets just be mellow for a minute.
A foot race around the house, I think Caitlin won!
Here comes Jaedon over the finish line.
We are still having visitors but the Bassett's left today, It was so fun having you here.
No comments:
Post a Comment