Warning: Lots of pictures!
This is what I have been doing and I am really tired so I am going to bed and will have to write the captions tomorrow!
First of all I spent the week with the Cannon's while their parents were in Florida.
I found out how McKenly eats. (It usually isn't very clean)
I watched quite a few baseball games, here is Carson playing shortstop.(We call him the vacuum)
Way to go Carson, you are a great baseball player.
We entertained ourselves making our own kites from plastic sacks. (They actually work pretty well)
Go, Bryce make that red neck kite go!
The rest of the red necks.
It is quite entertaining.
McKenly loves to be outside, her smiling face looks like this when she get to go out.
She loves swinging with Grandma.
Bryce loves playing tractors in the sandbox.
McKenly loves playing on the slide and she has no fear and just whooshes down the slide without any help.
I did find out that you cannot leave McKenly alone for very long. She loves to pretend everything is Make Up.
See, Just took my eyes off of her for a second and she is trying out the flour lip stick.
She decided markers make great eyeliner.
She does pretty well applying her own make up. (She must be a girl!)
Here is Evan showing me how well he hits. ( He told me it is okay to wave at him when he is playing because he will wave back, or give me the thumbs up sign.)
Right after this photo he looks over at me and gives me a thumbs up!
Another happy face playing outside.
Whee, I love the slide!
Grandma lets play hide and seek.
Hm mm, I think I see someone in there.
It's Evan!
He was hiding good!
and so was Bryce.
Okay, time for some crafts, lets paint something.
Bryce loves to paint.
Time for another baseball game with this fine player, Layne.
Whew! It's hot, lets have a Popsicle!
MMMMM..... these Popsicles are good.
Wow, it is already Sunday and Grandma has made it almost a week! Yep, they are all ready for church. ( I forgot what it was like to get 6 people ready for church!)
Yes, we are pretty crazy!
Okay,Rainee and Doug come home. Fly home to this lonely man and make are way up to Island Park for Memorial day weekend.
Now I get to see these cute kiddo's!
Tydon and Kace are some of those cute kiddo's!
The weather was pretty unpredictable for the end of May.
The fishing was good for these die hard fishermen.
Happy faces for big fish!
The weather is good for a minute. lets get outside!
Looking at Big Spring river;
Uhhh, I think there is some fish in there.
Yep, there are some, right there.
All I see is green, moose food.
It is warmer huddled together.
Keep him bundled up it is a little brisk.
Isaac and Mary.
Oh, Grandma, "Don't take my picture with my mouth full."
Yep, there are those fish!
Just a jaunt up the river.
Hiking through the snow.
At the top of Big Springs.
This is the house that a small German built all by himself at the top of Big Springs.
Not too warm for a campfire, so lets roast marshmallows over the grill, (It works!)
Spending lots of time playing games! It was fun. (Yes, Caitlin is the great Dalmuti!)
Checking out the Grizzly Discovery Center.
There is a bear!
In the wolf house.
Checking out the polar bear.
This bear ended up as a rug.
And this one ended up as a couch!
More happy fishermen!
Whew www, it has been busy and I am tired. Better get ready for the next go round.
I loved it!






























































1 comment:
You are right that was a ton of pictures. It must have taken forever to get them all on. You have been super busy and I have a 'feeling' it isn't going to slow down much!
Post a Comment