I have so many pictures from the last few weeks that I decided to just do a post for each day. While everyone was here Kelle and Ian were married and it was a spectacular day!
We were all able to go with them to the temple and I loved how happy they were all day. It was great to see all of our family and what better day than a marriage day!
I don't think they stopped smiling all day.
We then traveled to Nancy and Jay's home for a great feast. The weather was perfect and it was so nice to be outside.
It was a little windy, sorry Rachel the wind came right at the wrong time.
That's better now we can see your face.
The little boys were entertained at the neighbors yard and we all enjoyed the delicious food.
Sofia loves Grandma Shaw, (I guess that would be great to her.)
Grandpa is still such a handsome man.
They let lots of white balloons go, and it was so beautiful going up in the blue sky.
McKenly entertained herself and had fun sitting on this little baby in his infant seat, (don't worry we saved the baby, but it was pretty funny watching her try to sit on top of this baby.)
Here is Kelle's beautiful wedding cake.
We had to have some pictures.
But of course it was hard to get everyone looking and smiling at the right time.
Yeah, we had to have some silly ones.
For some reason it is easier for these boys to cooperate with the silly ones, but if you ask me, I think most of our family pictures are pretty comical.
See, what did I tell you1
Hmm, kind of normal.
Sofia loved this baby and we had to hide it when we left because I am sure she would have taken it home.
Bye, Grandpa see you when we come again.
On our way home we stopped at Nate and Rachel's and Livy loved this cute bunny they have. One of the boys put it this way, "You have a bunny? Wow, you are LUCKY!"
It was a fun day and we were all tired when we got home, but it was good tired after being able to see all of our loved ones.

2 comments:
Oh it looked so nice... glad you had fun!
I really like Nate's cup in his front pocket. It really completes the photo! :)
It was a very fun day, I just wish I would have had a pony tail thing!!
Post a Comment